Companies expanding into Emerging Markets face the challenge of getting their products registered. Diverse regulations, registration procedures and country-specific requirements often delay the market entry of companies. Many international companies fail trying to register their product the first time, thus, losing large amounts of time and money in the process. For these reasons, our CPC Regulatory experts have developed a series of regulatory guidelines that that will provide you with insights on the current regulations in the Emerging Markets which include:
- Regulatory guidelines covering the most important Emerging economies around the globe.
- Current regulations for OTC, Rx, MD, Phytomedicines, Dietary Supplements, Homeopathic and Cosmetic
- Clear regulatory process to register your products in each country and possible registration short-cuts, thus cutting time, costs and the complexity of the registration process.
- Applicable regulations during the lifecycle of your products.
- Classification of your products in each country