Careers at Chameleon Pharma Consulting
A great learning experience and beyond!
Do you want professional experience and opportunities in the Pharma & Healthcare Consulting industry?
During your time at CPC, you will be immersed in the world of global Pharma, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, FMCG, Food Supplements, Retail, Wholesale and Production Business. Join our team for the opportunity to enhance your skills as consultant and learn how to lead international projects with the pharmaceutical companies from all over the world—all from our lively home base in Berlin.
Current positions open at CPC
Internship – International Project Management
(a mandatory part of your study program and minimum 6 months)
Your tasks at our company:
- Assistance as a project manager in international projects
- Coordination and planning of projects
- Support the management in planning and participating in international business meetings
- Ownership of corporate content and digital strategy (Website, Social Media)
- Perform market and competition analysis for our clients
- Pursuing a Bachelor/Master’s degree with a mandatory internship, interested in Consulting. BBA or MBA is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory. German, other language skills, and international background is an advantage.
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willingness to work with real project responsibilities and deadlines.
- Readiness to work independently and proactively.
- Your personality is more important than your professional experience.
- Please attach proof of 6 months mandatory internship with your application.
- Compensated Internship with a flexible starting period.
- Paid vacation.
- Measurable work impact and responsibilities from day one.
- Industry insights.
- Contact with clients.
- Possibility to gain experience in different projects like Systematic Market Analysis, Partner Search, Market Entry, M&A, etc.
- Being able to see your work input in the project’s results.
- A small and international team.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Possibility to stay in the company with a permanent position.
A highly motivated, friendly and international team is looking forward to getting to know you at our office in Kreuzberg, Berlin!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please submit your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
For further questions, please contact us: